Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ESPN Scorecenter

ESPN Score Center is an app available on any smart phone.  It provides you with scores from practically any professional and collegiate league.  You may put a tracker on any team or teams you want.  With a tracker on the team, you can arrange automatic updates for each game, even each quarter/period/half etc...  For example, I am currently following nine teams;  Purdue Boilermaker (basketball and football), PittsburghPirates, Penguins, Steelers and Panthers (basketball and football) and the Los Angeles Lakers.  This shows you can follow a variety of sports with just one application.  The application only costs 2.99$ for any smart phone.  If you have a smart phone and would like to follow sports, I would highly recommend this app. 

-M. Hillwig

1 comment:

  1. This app is extremely helpful to anyone who needs to check up on scores. I always used it to check up on NFL scores this past season. It is a great app.

    ReplyDelete